DST milli-T PU
Temperature Pasteurization Logger
Small and economical data logger. Bottle temperature monitor without an external device, sensor inside closed container system.
Providing temperature and pasteurization data for beverage quality and process control, product development, packaging and logistics.
- Small size – fits easily inside a bottle or can
- Bracket keeps logger in optimal position
- Closed system monitoring - No external device
- Monitor throughout the process without interruption
The whole thermistor logger fits easily inside the container, with dimensions of 40 x 15 mm, weighing only 12 grams.
DST milli-T-PU thermologger is used for various studies within the food and beverage industry, e.g.:
- Recording temperature and optionally pressure inside bottles and cans
- Provides pasteurisation units (PU) data from tunnel pasteurisation
- Quality control of canned food and beverages
- Research on containers for the food and beverage industry
- Suitable for industries where high temperature sensor is required
Bracket keeps logger in optimal position
A steel bracket is available for holding the logger in the same central position throughout the measuring period. It can be easily inserted and taken out of the beverage container using a steel clip. The bracket also ensures that the logger is safe from outside knocks and movements.
Closed system monitoring - No external device
The temperature logger monitors without any external device or probe attached. The container can therefore be closed throughout the measuring period, ensuring that there is nothing on top of the bottle influencing the accuracy of measurements inside the bottle.