Starmon mini, titanium housing
Subsea Deep Water Temperature Data Logger
Robust standalone sea temperature logger for long-term deep sea deployment. Reliable and accurate measurements, large memory size and replaceable long life battery
Ideal logger for monitoring sea temperature in deep oceans. Can be easily attached to moorings, buoys and nets.
- Compact and durable for deep water deployment
- Long life replaceable battery
- Large memory size
- Easy to attach to gear
Compact and durable for deep water deployment
This robust subsea standalone temperature logger is designed for long-term deployment and to withstand harsh conditions subsea up to 11 km depth. The oceanographic instrument is durable with its robust and non-corrosive titanium housing, dimensions 130 mm x 25 mm. A plastic housing version is also available, for use <400 m.
The Starmon mini-Ti sea temperature logger is designed for use in ocean environments. Examples of applications:
- Sea temperature logging for oceanographic studies, stationary or surveying
- Temperature monitoring in offshore oil and gas projects
- Attached to fishing gear for fisheries research, scientific and commercial
- Geothermal and well logging
Long life replaceable battery
The battery data logger typically has a long life of 6.5 years. Actual lifetime depends on sampling interval used and frequency of use. The battery is replaceable.
Standard memory size is 16 million measurements.
Easy to attach to gear